As a patient you are responsible:
- To be on time for your appointments.
- To provide an accurate personal and family information about your current or past illness and medication in order to have an appropriate treatment.
- To participate in decision making regarding your medical treatment.
- To take care of your belongings (valuables are to be left at home and only necessary items are to be brought to the clinic for your stay).
- To comply with the policies and procedures regarding smoking, noise and restricted number of visitors.
- To treat all clinic staff and patients with courtesy and respect (inappropriate behavior is unacceptable).
- To accept financial responsibilities for health care services and to settle bills upon discharge.
- For any damage of clinic property by caused by your fault or that of your visitors.