At Nouvelle Clinique Ferrière, we commit ourselves to deliver quality health care with due professionalism and compassion by living the mission and values of the Congrégation des Soeurs de Charité de Notre Dame du Bon et Perpétuel Secours.
On behalf of Nouvelle Clinique Ferrière, we commit ourselves:
- To enhance internal and external customer satisfaction and be customer focused by providing dedicated, personalised healthcare services and facilities to our patients, medical practitioners and our other stakeholders;
- To continuously improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System by setting quality objectives and providing adequate resources to achieve them;
- To strive operate in a peaceful, clean, hygienic and safe work environment;
- To communicate the quality policy at all levels at Nouvelle Clinique Ferrière and involve all employees in living this quality policy every day;
- To implement and comply with the relevant legal and statutory requirements;
- To abide by our internal procedures as defined in our quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008 standard as well as customer, statutory and legal requirements; and
- To provide a framework for reviewing our quality policy and objectives to ensure continual improvement.
Certified ISO 9001:2008